The remote display is an interesting feature that will display the video content on a bigger screen.
The phone or tablet becomes a remote control and the video is displayed on the external display. All the interactions are made through the app.
You can use the remote display feature with the following solutions:
- A Windows computer: We recommend you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox but you can also install the Kinomap screen app
- A MAC: We recommend you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. The Kinomap screen app is also available if you don't have one of these browsers.
- An Apple TV: you can download the Kinomap screen app on the Apple Store.
- A bigger Android tablet having Google chrome/Firefox.
- A television + an Android box with Google Chrome/Firefox
Here are the steps to pair your phone/tablet with your internet browser:
You can also watch this interesting video showing how the remote display works, from the pairing process to the activity starting:
If you are looking for the most immersive experience, you can take a look at this article: https://bikerumor.com/2020/02/14/how-to-create-the-ultimate-virtual-world-indoor-trainer-environment/