The structured workout mode lets you train on an existing workout created by the community, you, or Kinomap, with durations and instructions tailored to your needs and expectations!
Where can I create my structured workout?
To create a structured workout, go to https://creator.kinomap.com/workout
Guide to creating your own structured workout
This detailed guide will help you understand the steps involved in creating your first workout:
Click on the "Create workout" button:
2. Choose the activity associated with this workout:
3. Depending on the activity you've chosen, you'll find different training modes, with an explanation next to each one:
Please note that some training modes are not compatible with your machine, notably FTP mode (FTP) and Target power mode (WATT).
4. Now you can start creating your own workout:
- Define the name: Try to find the most explicit name possible, as it will be made public and all users will be able to train on it.
- Define the description: Same thing here, with a short description of this workout and its specific features.
- Define a segment:
- Define the duration of this segment.
- Define the value of this segment. In the example, We've chosen the slope mode and set a value of 8%.
- The name of the segment is only of interest to you, and will not be displayed in the application; this field is not mandatory.
- Set the optimum cadence.
Once you've created this first segment, you can either create a new one or duplicate it. A duplicated segment can easily be modified.
You can also move up or down a segment using the arrows.
In this example, I've created a slope-increasing workout based on 8 x 1 minutes with a +1% slope increase:
Duplicate multiple segments:
You can select several segments of this graph and duplicate them. Simply hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard and click on the segments you wish to duplicate.
Selected segments are grayed out:
Then click on the yellow "Duplicate" button to see the result:
This is quite interesting when structured workouts are mainly made up of X same intervals!
Once you've finished creating your workout, simply click on the green "Create the workout" button:
They are also listed on your Kinomap dashboard in your Profile:
They are also listed on your Kinomap dashboard in your Profile :
But also in the Kinomap application, directly in the "Structured workout" mode: