Yes! Kinomap offers a 14-day trial period to discover the application in its entirety. The trial period starts with your first training session. Once the trial period is over, a paid subscription is required to use the video training modes (outdoor videos and coaching videos) and to synchronize your training sessions with other third-party platforms such as Strava, adidas Running, Nolio, and TrainingPeaks. However, some modes are still completely free! Kinomap's structured workout, free ride, and map mode are all available free of charge, with no time or usage limits. If you'd like to subscribe to Kinomap and unlock all its training modes, click here.
Articles in this section
- How to choose your Kinomap subscription?
- Subscribing on the app
- How do I create a Kinomap account?
- How do I download my invoices?
- Can I try Kinomap for free?
- How do I add a coupon or a promotional code on Kinomap?
- How to cancel my subscription?
- I can't login to the app or the website
- How to delete my account?
- What's the family option?