Digital Marketing Manager Germany (H/F)
Kinomap is a 100% #SportTech company, leader in motion video and publisher of indoor training apps. The platform has more than 350,000 km of real courses dedicated to indoor training (cycling, running and rowing). With 750,000 members in 200 countries worldwide, Kinomap is experiencing strong growth in France, Germany and abroad.
In a context of dynamic international growth and particularly in Germany, we are looking for our Digital Marketing Manager to help the marketing team develop the markets mainly in Germany. Reporting to the Marketing Director, he/she will be responsible for managing marketing actions and various digital projects in relation to Germany.
- Creation & sending of newsletters and push notifications
- Creation of visual content (graphics and video)
- Management of indoor sports challenges and competitions in collaboration with our German partners
- Creation of landing pages
- Various translations in German
- Development and research of new partnerships in Germany
- Analysis and reporting of marketing actions
- Research of new trends and ideas in the field of sport and fitness
- Student specialized in Digital Marketing
- Passionate about the web, digital and start-up
- Native German, fluent in English, (French is a plus)
- Very good writing skills in German and English
- Good knowledge of social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Creative mind. A good knowledge of the Adobe suite (Photoshop and Premiere Pro) would be a plus
- Interest in the field of sport or fitness
Why should you join us?
The internship will take place in a small team, in a pleasant and friendly working environment. You will have the opportunity to take initiatives and to become autonomous quickly.
The job offer is available in Paris (16e) or 100% in remote working
Expected start date: End of August/beginning of September 2021
Type of job offer: 6 months Internship or a one-year apprenticeship
Remuneration: according to profile and experience
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com