Since Wednesday October 7th, you must have seen a new born at Kinomap, the " Wednesday Cycling ".
Every Wednesday, 2 sessions are scheduled for the "Wednesday Cycling"!
It's simple, it's at 6.30PM and 7.30PM (UTC+2).
What is it ?
It's a challenge, a race, a live multiplayer session where you can challenge the other participants on the Kinomap application.
How to join it ?
On the Kinomap application, accessible by your IOS or Android smartphone or with your tablet. You only have to :
- connect your account,
- on the home page, select "browse" at the bottom left,
- then select "show all" at the top right,
- it is on this page, in "featured sessions", that the "Wednesday Cycling" will appear.
What and when are the next sessions scheduled ?
- Wednesday October 14th at 6.30 pm : we go to French Polynesia for the stage " Tahaa Tourist Ride - South East Coast " https://videos.kinomap.com/fr/watch/bna5zp, it will be amazing.
- Wednesday October 21st at 6.30 pm: we go to California for the "Scenic Truckee River Legacy Trail Out And Back" stage https://videos.kinomap.com/fr/watch/a7erfs. You will ride along the magnificent Truckee River.
- Wednesday October 28th at 6.30 pm: back to France for the alpine stage "Col des Araris" https://videos.kinomap.com/fr/watch/k9asv5. You will be able to contemplate this magnificent alpine massif.
Some Kinomap tips ?
- Be present and do your best.
- In case of a capricious connection, download the video before the session, you will be able to push 100% of your strength.
The little extras ?
At the end of each month of "Wednesday Cycling", the 3 users who have done the most sessions will be rewarded (smartphone supports for bikes, Kinomap subscriptions).