Since Wednesday, October 7th, you must have seen a newborn at Kinomap, the "Wednesday Cycling".
Every Wednesday, 2 sessions are scheduled for the Wednesday Cycling!
It's simple, it's at 6.30 PM and 7.30 PM (UTC+2).
What is it?
It's a challenge, a race, a live multiplayer session where you can challenge the other participants on the Kinomap application.
How to join it?
On the Kinomap application, accessible by your IOS or Android smartphone or with your tablet. You only have to :
- connect your account,
- on the home page, select "browse" at the bottom left,
- then select "show all" at the top right,
- it is on this page, in "featured sessions", that the "Wednesday Cycling" will appear.
What and when are the next sessions scheduled?
- Wednesday, December 9: "Vallee De Maljasset" stage https://videos.kinomap.com/en/watch/9vrfs2
- Wednesday, December 16: "Maurienne / La Chambre To St Léger" stage https://videos.kinomap.com/en/watch/7yx24f
- Wednesday, December 23: "Central Park NYC" stage https://videos.kinomap.com/en/watch/srfutd
- Wednesday, December 30: "Alps South Tyrol Lake Tour" stage https://videos.kinomap.com/en/watch/bay9ts
Some Kinomap tips?
- Be present and do your best.
- In case of a capricious connection, download the video before the session, you will be able to push 100% of your strength.
The little extras?
At the end of each month of "Wednesday Cycling", the 3 users who have done the most sessions will be rewarded (bike phone mount, Kinomap subscriptions).