For private beta testers currently testing our new app, here are some known improvements to be done and other features missing that we are aware of and working on:
- [IOS/ANDROID]Notification of new comment/like not yet available
- [IOS/ANDROID] live scheduled multiplayer sessions are available through the legacy interface only for the moment
- [IOS/ANDROID] Resume/or restart an existing training session isn't yet possible.
- [IOS/ANDROID] Search history
- [IOS/ANDROID] MAP search
- [IOS/ANDROID] popup at the end of a training session
- [IOS/ANDROID] Video downloading
- [IOS/ANDROID] EXTERNAL DISPLAY (HDMI/CHROMECAST/AIRPLAY)
- [IOS/ANDROID] see activities through the app rather than a webview
- [ANDROID] manage disconnection with remote display
- [ANDROID] Adding an additional sensor has to be done through the legacy interface for the time being.
- [IOS] Remote display
- [ANDROID] the feed might hang when the app stays in the background for too long (loader turning forever)
- [ANDROID] in case of crash, the legacy interface is reloaded at next launch sometimes (but you can still switch back to the beta of course).
By the way, if you encounter some bugs or if you have any suggestion during your tests, please report it here