For private beta testers currently testing our new app, here are some known improvements to be done and other features missing that we are aware of and working on:
- [IOS/ANDROID]Notification of new comment/like not yet available
- [IOS/ANDROID] live scheduled multiplayer sessions are available through the legacy interface only for the moment
- [IOS/ANDROID] Resume/or restart an existing training session isn't yet possible.
- [IOS/ANDROID] Search history
- [IOS/ANDROID] MAP search
- [IOS/ANDROID] popup at the end of a training session
- [IOS/ANDROID] Filters
- [IOS/ANDROID] Video downloading
- [IOS/ANDROID] EXTERNAL DISPLAY (HDMI/CHROMECAST/AIRPLAY)
- [IOS/ANDROID] see activities through the app rather than a webview
- [IOS/ANDROID] Missing translations
- [ANDROID] manage disconnection with remote display
- [ANDROID] Adding an additional sensor has to be done through the legacy interface for the time being.
- [ANDROID] Like/comment on a video notification isn't yet possible
- [IOS] adding equipment still needs to be done through the legacy interface
- [IOS] Remote display
- [ANDROID] the feed might hang when the app stays in the background for too long (loader turning forever)
- [ANDROID] in case of crash, the legacy interface is reloaded at next launch sometimes (but you can still switch back to the beta of course).
- [ANDROID] App crash when going to the settings menu from your profile
- [ANDROID] in some cases, the remote display might have the video paused when you activate the sound
- [ANDROID] App crash when tapping on a video notification
- [ANDROID] you might need to restart the app from time to time between sessions to have your fitness/cycling equipment reconnected
- [IOS] Display issue on iPhone 5S/5SE at the following/followers buttons.
By the way, if you encounter some bugs or if you have any suggestion during your tests, please report it here