Join contestants all around the world and challenge them LIVE in our brand new multiplayer scheduled sessions, available from the homepage!
Now available on Android, after a few weeks on iOS, this feature allows players to join a new session every hour to compete with other Kinomap users in all 3 sports: cycling, running and rowing.
How it works?
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app
- Discover the upcoming schedule from the home-page of the app: you should from left to right:
- past sessions, still running with contestants, but without the ability to join (black thumbnails, red timestamp)
- sessions started in the last 3 minutes that you can still join (orange timer)
- opened sessions, that will start in less than 15 minutes (green timer): join one now and wait in the lobby with the other contestants until the session actually starts
- future sessions (grey thumbnails)
- When you join an opened session, you’ll enter the lobby with the other contestants (up to 3 bots can be there as well if there are less than 5 contestants, to keep you motivated) and set yourself as ready when you are
- Once the time of the session is reached, every contestants gets into the race and may the best win!
- Each user’s avatar is displayed on the geographic map and in the special multiplayer leaderboard
This is just the beginning, stay tuned for:
- follow sessions as a viewer-only, through the live video gaming platform Twitch
- integration with the “find-a-cycling-mate” platform Bike’n Connect
- on-demand sessions so that you can setup your own schedule, with your friends
- official sessions, with real-life race organizers
- and much more!