Kinomap calculates your speed by using your produced power.
An equipment calibration can be very useful to receive the most precise power from the equipment
According to your equipment, you'll have to install the manufacturer app to calibrate your bike trainer.
Below some manufacturers offering an app to calibrate their product:
- Tacx: Use the TACX utility app: IOS - Android
- Jetblack: Use the MYJETBLACK app: IOS - Android
- Wahoo: Use the Wahoo utility app: IOS - Android
- Elite: Use the myETraining app: IOS - Android
- Kinetic: Use the Kinetic Fit app: IOS - Android
- Bkool: Use the Bkool simulator app: IOS - Android
Note: Some bike trainers can't be calibrated.