You can deal with your confidentiality settings in your Kinomap user account.
Just follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.kinomap.com/v2/home
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on your avatar at the top right corner
- Click on 'Settings'
Now you'll see the 'confidentiality' option on the left:
- 1/ Define the default status of your activities: by default, set to Public, meaning everyone is able to see the activities detail (average speed, power, cadence, heart rate). Otherwise, in private mode, only you can see them.
- 2/ Define your visibility in rankings: if you select 'Yes', your overall performance (but not the details of the activities) is visible and can be compared to all others users who trained on the same video.
Note that it's possible to appear in the ranking, even if you set your activities as private. In this case, if someone wants to see your detailed performances, he won't be able to. Conversely, you can set your activities as public without appearing in the ranking.
Please sign in to leave a comment.