You can deal with your confidentiality settings in your Kinomap user account.
Just follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.kinomap.com/v2/home
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on your avatar at the top right corner
- Click on 'Settings'
Now you'll see the 'confidentiality' option on the left:
- 1/ Define the default status of your activities: by default, set to Public, meaning everyone is able to see the activities detail (average speed, power, cadence, heart rate). Otherwise, in private mode, only you can see them.
- 2/ Define your visibility in rankings: if you select 'Yes', your overall performance (but not the details of the activities) is visible and can be compared to all others users who trained on the same video.