If there is no bluetooth connectivity available on the fitness device, you can use the front-facing camera of your smartphone or tablet, without any additional sensor. This feature is able to detect your cadence, stride or stroke then let you train on any video you like.
Articles in this section
- How to join a multiplayer session?
- Discovery versus Challenge modes
- How is calculated the bike speed in the training apps?
- What is the simulation engine?
- Is it possible to save a video locally?
- I have an elliptical, what kind of activity is it?
- How to add a video to a playlist?
- What is the profile training?
- I have troubles connecting to Multiplayer sessions.
- How to apply a filter on the video search?