If there is no bluetooth connectivity available on the fitness device, you can use the front-facing camera of your smartphone or tablet, without any additional sensor. This feature is able to detect your cadence, stride or stroke then let you train on any video you like.
Articles in this section
- I can't see all the videos in the 'all video' menu.
- Is there a slipstream effect in Kinomap?
- There are other users my training session, who are they?
- How to train on Kinomap with a Concept2 rowing machine?
- What is the meaning of the difficulty scale?
- How to join a multiplayer session?
- Discovery versus Challenge modes
- How is calculated the bike speed in the training apps?
- What is the simulation engine?
- Is it possible to save a video locally?