If there is no bluetooth connectivity available on the fitness device, you can use the front-facing camera of your smartphone or tablet, without any additional sensor. This feature is able to detect your cadence, stride or stroke then let you train on any video you like.
Articles in this section
- How to delete an activity?
- How to use the remote display feature?
- Discovery versus Challenge modes
- How to apply a filter on the video search?
- I can't see all the videos in the 'all video' menu.
- There are other users my training session, who are they?
- Is there a slipstream effect in Kinomap?
- How to train on Kinomap with a Concept2 rowing machine?
- What is the meaning of the difficulty scale?
- How to join a multiplayer session?