If there is no bluetooth connectivity available on the fitness device, you can use the front-facing camera of your smartphone or tablet, without any additional sensor. This feature is able to detect your cadence, stride or stroke then let you train on any video you like.
Articles in this section
- Where is the 'activity details' button?
- What is the meaning of the color on the speed value?
- How is calculated the bike speed in the training apps?
- How to join or schedule a multiplayer session?
- There are other users my training session, who are they?
- I have no sound on the videos, why?
- How to resume an activity?
- How to delete an activity?
- How to use the remote display feature?
- Discovery versus Challenge modes