If there is no bluetooth connectivity available on the fitness device, you can use the front-facing camera of your smartphone or tablet, without any additional sensor. This feature is able to detect your cadence, stride or stroke then let you train on any video you like.
Articles in this section
- Why Kettmaps doesn't detect my Racer S?
- My Racer S is connected to KETTMaps but I can't train : power remain to 0 Watts: what should I do?
- How to connect my Track 9 to KETTMaps?
- My connection to the premium display (Ergo C10, C12) seems unstable, why?
- I can't connect my s-line device. What can I do?
- I have a technical problem, where I can find help?
- Is KETTMAPS for free?
- Can I use other Kettler fitness devices for training with KETTMaps?
- Which Kettler devices can be connected via bluetooth?
- Is there a difference between tablet and smartphone version?