The service is the same but on a tablet version, due to the display size, more data are displayed. On a tablet you can also switch from a view to another one.
Articles in this section
- Why Kettmaps doesn't detect my Racer S?
- My Racer S is connected to KETTMaps but I can't train : power remain to 0 Watts: what should I do?
- How to connect my Track 9 to KETTMaps?
- My connection to the premium display (Ergo C10, C12) seems unstable, why?
- I can't connect my s-line device. What can I do?
- I have a technical problem, where I can find help?
- Is KETTMAPS for free?
- Can I use other Kettler fitness devices for training with KETTMaps?
- Which Kettler devices can be connected via bluetooth?
- Is there a difference between tablet and smartphone version?