Here are the steps to connect the CompuTrainer to a Windows PC and find it on an iOS device:
- Go to http://trainer.kinomap.com/, click on the computrainer icon and click on "FULL INSTRUCTION"
- Download the ctnet program by clicking on "Windows". You should have a file named "ctnet-server.exe"
- Create a folder "computrainer" on your desktop and paste the "ctnet-server.exe" file in the directory
- Open "ctnet-server.exe"
- Make sure your compuTrainer is running and plug it to your PC
- You should see something like in the screenshot "Terminal-1.jpg"
- Then launch Kinomap Trainer and go to Equipment/Add new equipment/CompuTrainer
- Click on search
- Once the compuTrainer is found you should see something like "192.168.2.113:9072". Click on it
- On your PC, you should see something like on the screenshot "Terminal-2.jpg"
- Then you can start a video on Kinomap Trainer
In the case where "MSVCR110" is missing, click here