If you use a speed/cadence sensor, make sure that you pick the "Home Trainer" option and then select your speed/cadence sensor. The option "Additional sensor"=>"cadence sensor" is only useful in some cases like with a Wahoo KICKR that already provides a speed but not cadence.
Articles in this section
- I can't find NordicTrack or ProForm products in the app
- Android 4.4 is no longer supported
- Why is it important to update the regurarily?
- How to connect my equipment for the first time?
- The app always asks me to start pedaling/running/rowing but the video never starts.
- How to add an additional sensor?
- How to use the optical sensor on Kinomap and KETTMaps?
- My Fitness equipment is compatible with another Bluetooth app, why Kinomap isn't compatible?
- My Spirit Fitness cross trainer is listed as bike, why?
- How to add the Runn sensor?