If you use a speed/cadence sensor, make sure that you pick the "Home Trainer" option and then select your speed/cadence sensor. The option "Additional sensor"=>"cadence sensor" is only useful in some cases like with a Wahoo KICKR that already provides a speed but not cadence.
Articles in this section
- How to check my fitness equipment compatibility with Kinomap?
- How to connect my equipment according to its communication protocol?
- I can't connect to my Wahoo Kickr on Kinomap Trainer whereas it works on Wahoo Fitness APP.
- In Kinomap, only my cadence is detected, but not my speed. Why?
- Can I also connect external sensors?
- How can I display the indoor training apps on a big screen?
- How to use the ctnet software on a Windows PC with Kinomap Trainer?
- My fitness equipment isn't in the Kinomap compatibility list, what can i do?
- How to use the ctnet software on a Mac with Kinomap?
- Why my Bluetooth Smart sensor is not detected?