If you use a speed/cadence sensor, make sure that you pick the "Home Trainer" option and then select your speed/cadence sensor. The option "Additional sensor"=>"cadence sensor" is only useful in some cases like with a Wahoo KICKR that already provides a speed but not cadence.
Articles in this section
- My Fitness equipment is compatible with another Bluetooth app, why Kinomap isn't compatible?
- I can't find my Tacx Trainer in the Kinomap Android app
- I can't find my Bkool trainer using ANT+
- I can't detect my Domyos Bike 500, what can I do?
- What are the requirements to run the app smoothly?
- What is the ANT+ technology?
- What is the FTMS protocol?
- How to connect my equipment for the first time?
- I encountered an issue during my training session, how to report it?
- How to add my KETTLER Situs to the KETTMaps app?