For a more immersive experience, you can send the main screen of your APP, directly on your television.
1. Chromecast : You need a Chromecast key plugged on your TV and a compatible device. You can check the optimized devices for android screen casting at https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6293757?hl=en.
If you need help to set up your Chromecast, you can follow this guide : https://support.google.com/chromecast/topic/7215248?hl=en&ref_topic=3058948.
2. MHL : You need a phone or tablet and a TV set compatible with this extension of the HDMI. Learn more here.
3. Airplay : You can follow this guide : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/ht204289. By the way, you can have some issues depending on the quality of your WIFI connection (lag, disconnection)
Additional options for IOS :
Once you are connected to your TV, you can choose 4 different views :
- 1st external display mode : Video, elevation profile, dashboard and map are on your TV
- 2nd external display mode : Video, elevation profile and dashboard are on the TV. You continue seeing the MAP on your equipment.
- 3rd external display mode : You see only the video on the TV, and all the others informations stay on the APP.
- Mirror this screen : you see on your TV, what you see on the APP.