If you don't have any error message when you start the executable, it might just be a firewall issue: make sure you give permissions to CTNET UDP for ports 9072 and 9073.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my Bkool trainer using ANT+
- I can't detect my Domyos Bike 500, what can I do?
- What are the requirements to run the app smoothly?
- What is the ANT+ technology?
- What is the FTMS protocol?
- How to connect my equipment for the first time?
- I encountered an issue during my training session, how to report it?
- How to add my KETTLER Situs to the KETTMaps app?
- I have troubles connecting my Situs equipment.
- How to check my fitness equipment compatibility with Kinomap?