If you don't have any error message when you start the executable, it might just be a firewall issue: make sure you give permissions to CTNET UDP for ports 9072 and 9073.
Articles in this section
- My treadmill has no connectivity. How to train on Kinomap?
- How to connect my equipment for the first time?
- How to add an additionnal sensor?
- How to use the optical sensor on Kinomap and KETTMaps?
- What are the requirements to run the app smoothly?
- I get an 'error 200' when I try to use the remote display feature.
- My Fitness equipment is compatible with another Bluetooth app, why Kinomap isn't compatible?
- I can't find my Tacx Trainer in the Kinomap Android app
- I can't find my Bkool trainer using ANT+
- I can't detect my Domyos Bike 500, what can I do?