A Bluetooth Smart sensor can't be detected if already connected to another app or another device. Do not forget to close (or kill) any other App that may be connected already to such sensor or just disconnect it from these.
Articles in this section
- I can't start a video with my Concept2 BikeErg on IOS.
- How can I calibrate my bike trainer?
- How to check my fitness equipment compatibility with Kinomap?
- How to connect my equipment according to its communication protocol?
- I can't connect to my Wahoo Kickr on Kinomap Trainer whereas it works on Wahoo Fitness APP.
- In Kinomap, only my cadence is detected, but not my speed. Why?
- Can I also connect external sensors?
- How can I display the indoor training apps on a big screen?
- How to use the ctnet software on a Windows PC with Kinomap Trainer?
- My fitness equipment isn't in the Kinomap compatibility list, what can i do?